As leaders, CEOs face a multitude of challenges, confronted daily with issues that cry out for new ideas and innovative solutions.
Do you have a safe place to share about your situation and be encouraged in your leadership practice?
Executive Circle is a one year program where you'll develop trusted, supportive relationships through the guidance of a skilled facilitator.
- Three face-to-face meetings
- Selected books and articles
- Program description (this is an example of prior years, may be different)
Executive Circle is limited to 12 CEOs, with priority given to MHS members. Contact Emily Reese to ask about openings.
"I've come back to Executive Circle year after year because I can talk about my challenges with a trusted group. It's nice that there are a few other regular participants, but it's also great to have new people join each year to add new perspectives." Paul Ewert, Beth Haven
March 8-9 - Jacksonville, Florida (prior to Mennonite Health Assembly)
June 6-7 - Chicago, Illinois
October 9-10 - Chicago, Illinois (adjacent to Great Transitions Retreat)
MHS Executive Circle Cancellation policy
Due to the limited number of participants in the Executive Circle, cancellations are discouraged. Following is our cancellation/refund policy:
- Written cancellation received more than 60 days prior to the first session - full refund may be given or full amount paid applied to the next year's program.
- Cancellation received less than 60 days prior to the first session - registrant will forfeit 50% of the fee for a cancellation, or $100 for a transfer of registration to the next year's program.
- Cancellation after the first session - no refund will be provided